All groups meet in the Fellowship Hall
- Men of all ages are welcome to join in a twice monthly time of dinner, fellowship, and spiritual story-telling
- Meetings are held 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm
- Contact Jeff Friedrich (or the office) for more information
- Women of all ages are welcome to join in a twice monthly time of social and spiritual devotional discussions
- Meetings are held 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm
- Contact Brenda Dorman or Tina Eaton (or the office) for more information
*NEW* Family Group
- We are excited to re-ignite family time at Hope with midweek fellowship!
- During this twice-monthly meetup... dinner will be provided, social connection time with other families, childcare for little ones, adult spiritual time!
- For the kids... chapel time with the kids' favorite songs, nursery care available for infants/toddlers, crafts & movies for preschool/elementary ages.
- Meeting Dates: Oct 13, Oct 27, Nov 10, Dec 1, Dec 15
- Dinner served at 5:30pm - activities begin 5:50pm
- Ends by 7:00pm for bedtime!
- Contact Nancy Tavarez or Christa Fox (or the office) for more information